Cuppa, Cards, Connect.
This is how I start my day … and this is where you start your journey to unlock your magic! This simple daily practice reconnected me with my intuition, shifted my self-doubt into self-trust & switched off my busy brain.
This is for you if:
* you have general anxiety, often get flooded with overwhelm and doubt yourself
* you find sitting still or meditating something that you keep putting off and never get around to
* you have a brutal inner critic that is cruel and demanding
* you find yourself quickly spiralling and catastrophising (thinking the worst), when things don't go according to plan* you enjoy journaling and are looking for a new technique that keeps you centred and connected
* you'd like to start a daily journaling practice but aren't sure what to write
* you are tarot-oracle-card-curious and would like to explore or strengthen your intuitive gifts
Inside this 30-page journal you'll find:
* my daily journal practice that gets me out of my head and into my heart
* card spreads and other journal prompts
* links to online card decks (if you don't have a deck of your own)
* a list of my favourite card decks for beginners
* lots of space for you to reflect and journal your heart out