I’ve got the perfect solution to help you with that.
Imagine being able to enjoy quality family time and not feel like you’ve been hit by a bus when it's time to go back to school. You'll be ready for it! Imagine being able to enjoy yourselves and have fun together.
Not only does this FAMILY MEGA BUNDLE come with awesome coaching activities for your lovely family to do, learn and draw, it is the beginning of something new. A new routine. A new way of being. ......A way of being that makes life feel better. A new understanding of each other and what's required. You have the power to change that in your hand.
It's easy peasy with step by step instructions, videos and fun activities. I've taken the cream of the crop and made sure that you get exactly what you need to live in harmony with each other . Each workout is a 45-minute burst of Smiley coaching delivered as an interactive video with fun sheet for the whole family.
And what could be easier than watching a video? Having a chat? Drawing some pictures (you don’t have to be Picasso)?
Do you remember those movies you used to watch over and over when you were a kid?
Not showing off, but I still know all the lines to...
Muriel’s Wedding - - 'Perry, Mow the Lawn!'
Pretty Woman - - 'You work on commision, right? Big mistake, huge!'
Dumb and Dumber - - 'We got no food, we got no jobs... our pets' heads are falling off!!'
Classics! That’s how we learn best don’t we?
Having fun, when we’re relaxed. And REPETITION. We must have watched those videos (yes kids we had VHS machines in those days) hundreds of times. We laughed, we cried, we pressed rewind and did it all over again.
Workout 1 - Together TIme
Yes but what else will we get? ...
- You'll get insights watching the children interact with me on the video and pick up tips on how to support them. This is a UNIQUE experience and not something you will get elsewhere. Often we have our blinkers on in relationships and are too close to see the wood for the trees.
- The activities and learnings in this pack will strengthen your inter-family relationships. It gives a different perspective, as well as QUALITY TIME to address your thoughts, feelings and behaviour as a TEAM. This is much more collaborative and nurturing than the child believing it is solely down to them.
Workout 2 - Boredom Blaster
Workout 3 - Wonky Town
Workout 4 - Hyper in the hols
Workout 5 - All by myself
Workout 6 - Slow down
Workout 7 - Fussing and Fighting
Workout 8 - Wingey Whiny
Bonus Workout - Relax and Rest
Yes but what will be different for our family? ...
After you've finished this pack, you'll:
- be able to cherish the good stuff and appreciate one another
- be able to blast away boredom and learn how to use your free time wisely (instead of expecting your parents to be a children's entertainer)
- love your own company and understand that playing by yourself doesn't have to be lonely
- be fearless about taking a trip to wonky town because you'll know how to deal with the disappointment of last minute changes of plan or things not working out the way you'd hope they would
- know how to deal with all the hyperness that the holidays can bring - too much sugar, screen time and excitement in one sitting
- have a big toolkit of quick, easy and fun tools to dip into so you can really enjoy your down time and not worry
- recognise the importance of having down time apart and together as a family
- learn how to be patient with yourself and with each other when it matters most
- be able to handle the whinging AND whining like a boss - you won't lose your mind (imagine that!)
- be more mindful of getting along instead of squabbling and quarreling
- reinforce respectful, loving and kind behaviour which will improve your inter-family relationships and help you all to feel happier
- use your family time to recreate new healthy habits that over time will become part of the furniture
Special Bonus Feature ...
I've also added in my favourite Bedtime Relaxation as a SPECIAL BONUS which is an 18 minute rainbow spectacle so you can learn to be still in your body whenever you need to and for those of you who struggle to get to sleep.