Have you followed the adventures of feisty Ruby The Wildheart into The Wilderness?
Stuck Between Two Worlds is my first ever published novel. Well actually, it's more than a heart-warming story about a 9-year-old Wildheart who overcomes her anger and anxiety. No! It's parenting, coaching and a magical storytelling all in one! If you've read the book, you'll have discovered how I help strong-willed sensitive children (Wildhearts) manage the overwhelm of our busy and noisy world.
“I loved this from the first page.
Written with joy and warmth, Stuck Between Two Worlds is a lovely tale full of compassion
and tools to use to find a safe place inside one’s own heart.”
Would you like to ignite the magic that already lives inside of you so you can feel more confident?
To celebrate the release of the book, I held 4 live group coaching sessions with some gorgeous Wildhearts who wanted to explore and bring to life some of the coaching tricks Ruby learns in the book. These Wildheart souls were excited to follow in Ruby's footsteps and take responsibility for their own happiness. Wildhearts love to learn and they love a creative project.
Make it happen with a sprinkle of Smiley, your amazing imagination and lots of fun creativity!
Jumping into the book and making it happen was so much fun! It also gave those who hadn't bought the book, or started reading the book, a good vibe for what to expect.
These sessions were so well received that I wanted to share them with more of you. I also wanted to use them to find more Wildhearts and bring us all together in a place where we feel safe and understood.
How do we access these sessions?
Each recording is available to watch via a YouTube video. It’s easily accessible via a phone, tablet, television or any other device where you have access to the internet.
You’re also invited to join a Closed Facebook Group ‘Smiley’s Book Club’ where you can share your artwork, experiences and thoughts with other Wildhearts. This is optional.
You don’t need to be on Facebook to access the Live Sessions or any of the materials that come with it.
What do you need?
Just your wonderful Wildheart self, an open and curious mind that is willing to learn and have fun! You might also want to bring your listening ears and a journal, paper and pens. If you’re a stationery lover like me, this is a good excuse to have fun and get that out!
YOU DON'T NEED THE BOOK OR TO HAVE READ THE BOOK TO ENJOY THESE DOWNLOADS.
Who are the live sessions for?
The book is recommended for children age 9-12 years old. However, these activities have been enjoyed by younger children and adults. My inner child loves to play and remember how much she loved to use her imagination and creativity. Think of it like watching a Disney movie – we all take what is relevant and age appropriate to us. Some of us will see the magic and wonder. Some of us will delve a little deeper and hear the lesson or call to change or improve our lives in some way.
In each session you’ll hear me:
- Read passages from the book
- Invite you to draw, paint or get creative
- Teach you some of the wisdom of the Wilderness where Ruby learns her all important life lessons
- You’ll also hear how the other Wildhearts respond to the live sessions - - it wouldn’t surprise me if you find you have a lot in common with them. It’s always nice to meet other like-minded folk isn’t it?
How can we get the most from the sessions?
It’s easy. There is no right or wrong way to do it because that is a theme running through the book - - we have to find our own way, the one that is right for us!
Simply watch or listen in and take part in whatever feels right for you. You don’t have to do it all. You don’t even have to have the book to get involved.
Carve out time and enjoy the sessions without making judgements or having any specific outcomes in mind. Be open-minded and let it unfold naturally and see what happens.
Remember that each person watching the sessions will have a different experience or learn something which is most relevant to them.
How will this make me feel more confident?
By getting to know yourself and understanding your place in the world you automatically grow more confident in your own skin. Confidence is not about being the best or the loudest. It’s about being the most authentic true version of you! That’s where you’ll feel most happy. It's also pretty special to come into the group and feel connected to and accepted by the other Wildhearts who totally get you and have your back!
The book is a journey of self discovery for a 9 year old girl who is trying to make sense of her feelings. That's the key - our feelings! They’re the way back to who we are and what is right for us. I developed the name ‘Wildheart’ for strong-willed sensitive temperaments so I could help these children – who are often wrongly blamed, bullied, misunderstood or treated as different (sometimes strange), to flourish and learn how to enjoy life using the amazing strengths and gifts they have been born with.
You can’t be anybody except for yourself!
Believing in yourself and who you are can be tough. Especially in a world where you’re conditioned to fit in. I can tell you – that really does make you miserable. And it makes some people sick.
"If everyone in the world had you in it, it would be a very lovely place!"
"You're ahead of your time and what you do is amazing!"
What will we learn?
There are many topics discussed and I’m sure that they will spark interesting chats with you and your family. Here is an outline of what you'll learn in each session:
Session 1 What is a Wildheart?
- Grow your self awareness, learn what makes you tick, so you can feel confident and comfortable as your wonderful Wildheart self
- Stand up for yourself and learn how to deal with negative feedback or people who misunderstand your Wild heart
- Create a vision board or poster of your magical Wildheart self so you can be really clear about who you are and what you want from life. When we understand who we are and what matters to us (our values), we can fill our life up with what makes us happy.
Session 2 Into the Wilderness
- Tap into your creativity and learn how energy portals can help you access your vivid and colourful imagination.
- Create your very own Wilderness where you can feel peaceful, happy and safe any time life gets overwhelming, stressful, or you feel angry or worried.
Session 3 Your Heart Energy
- Access your heart energy (love) and learn how to feel more loved more often.Who doesn't want that?
- Learn how to love and understand each other more in your family. Everybody is different and gives and receives love in different ways. Sometimes we say 'I Love You!' all the time but how do we know that the other person knows we really mean it?
Session 4 Wildheart Wishes
- Get super focussed and harness the new Moon energy to set goals and create the life you want.What do you wish for? What could you change about your life?
- Grow your confidence and self belief, by tuning into your intuition and trusting things you cannot see.
Download the live sessions with Smiley today!
And start to understand what your strong-willed sensitive child - or maybe even your own Wildheart needs - to create and live the life you want!